Take the first step into a bold new future
Labelexpo Americas 2018 isn’t just about labels, it also attracts thousands of flexible packaging and folding carton professionals. You’ll see machinery in action, feel substrate textures, view finished products, and experience:
- Printing presses for short-run flexible packaging and folding carton jobs
- A topical conference relevant to package printers
- Label Academy master classes
- A one-stop shop to connect with converter manufacturers, brand owners and designers
Discover new technologies at live demonstrations of the latest technologies from over 400 exhibitors. There’s also a galaxy of features including:
AUTOMATION ARENA – SHOW DEBUT!
See in action two automated press lines for conventional (shrink sleeve) and digital (label) production for the first time at a trade show in the Americas! See how information management can integrate workflow and automate production, enabling better performance and profitability for today’s printer.
Showcasing the latest products and services supporting a more sustainable label industry. Additionally, the waste matrix from live press demonstrations will be collected and baled here into low carbon Convergen Energy pellets.
LABEL ACADEMY MASTER CLASSES
Shrink Sleeve Technology
Learn about production, markets and applications.
Inks, Coatings and Varnishes
Understand how these are being adapted and applied to modern narrow web converting operations.
MIS and Workflow Automation
Learn how to electronically manage an efficient and profitable twenty-first century operation.
Learn about the latest trends and market growth opportunities from leading package printing industry experts. Sessions include:
- Package printing panel discussion: understanding the market and creating value
- Unlocking flexible packaging opportunities for label converters
- Designing and creating packaging for e-commerce
- New markets: the rise of printing on demand
Help your business take giant leaps forward – visit Labelexpo Americas 2018.
Save 20% when you register today at www.labelexpo-americas.com